PLEASE NOTE – YOU MUST OBTAIN A RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATION (RGA) PRIOR TO RETURNING YOUR ITEM. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL CAUSE DELAYS IN PROCESSING YOUR CREDIT.
Processing a Return
In order to return an item to Diesel Care and Performance Inc. you must first obtain an RGA by contacting our returns department. Once you receive the RGA you can ship the parts back prepaid to our published address. DCP will not be responsible for lost or damaged packages. Once your item is received it will be inspected by our warehouse staff and credit will be issued back within 14 days. Credits will be issued back via the original payment method.
Returning Installed Items
DCP offers a warranty on all items sold. This warranty is included in your purchase price unless otherwise noted. DCP does not offer “full credit” returns on items not found to be defective. We strongly suggest if you have a warranty issue, you follow the warranty process to correct the issue.
Returning Items Purchased as a Kit
DCP will not accept for return items purchased as a kit that are found to be non-defective.
FULL CREDIT will be issued if:
- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase
- Item is in original packaging
- Item was sold from Diesel Care and Performance Inc. stock
- Stock Parts-$10.00 minimum return value
PARTIAL CREDIT will be issued under the following conditions:
- Non Stock Parts - $25.00 minimum return value
- Non Stock parts will be charged 15% within 30 days of purchase
- Items returned after 30 days of purchase date will be charged 20% restocking fee
- Items returned after 60 days will be charged 25% restocking fee
- Items returned after 90 days will be subject to negotiated settlement
Diesel Care and Performance Inc. will not accept Stock or Non-Stock Parts for return if the item is:
- Removed from a machine or engine
- Incomplete, weathered, or damaged
- Removed from sealed packages
- Having an indication that protective caps plugs or coverings were removed
- Not in a sellable condition or in original packaging
- Any electrical components
- The following parts will not be accepted for return:
- Made to Order parts by Diesel Care and Performance Inc.
- Damaged parts
- Seals and O-Rings
- Open Kits (gaskets, seals, o-rings, bearings etc)
- Paint, chemicals, shop supplies etc.
- Wiring harness
- Used/Installed parts unless determined to be faulty
- Major Electrical Components used or installed (ie. starters, solenoids, alternators etc)
- Minor Electrical Components (ie. switches, wire connectors etc)
- Electronics (ie. ECM, controller, monitor, etc) installed components will not be accepted
All parts are subject to inspection. Any special circumstances will be dealt with on an individual basis with Parts Dept. Management. All cores must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Freight Charges will not be refunded unless Diesel Care and Performance Inc. is at fault. Items found not acceptable for return will be held for a period of 10 days to allow for customer disposition. Diesel Care and Performance Inc. assumes no responsibility for rejected parts beyond 10 days.
This parts return policy does not pertain to warranty claims or parts ordered in error by Diesel Care and Performance Inc. In any case, Diesel Care and Performance Inc. reserves the right to cancel or alter any portion of this policy without prior notice.